[asterisk-dev] Implementation using libpri and socketpair()

critch critch at basesys.com
Wed Feb 7 21:43:10 MST 2007

On Wed, 2007-02-07 at 16:30 -0200, Paulo Garcia wrote:
> Hi,
>
> in my own channel, I'm implementing ISDN support using Libpri. The
> implementation is completely independent from zaptel then I'm trying
> to do all communications between my hardware and libpri using
> socketpair function.

This seems like trying to go the hardway around your problem. Why don't
you link to the library and use it similar to the chan_zap driver in
asterisk. Only reason I could see for not doing that is because of
license problems. In that case, you aren't really advancing this
community with the discussion.

I may be wrong about your reason for trying to go the long way around to
get this implemented.
--
critch <critch at basesys.com>