FW: [asterisk-dev] SMDI support on trixbox

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Sun Feb 4 09:08:45 MST 2007

Hi Eric,

On Sun, Feb 04, 2007 at 10:46:37AM -0500, Eric Germann wrote:

> Most questions that go beyond "How do I register my SIP phone?" go
> unanswered on -users. For example, why do I have to force a change in codecs
> on an IAX trunk with three switch hops end to end so * will stay in the
> loop, instead of trying to transfer (since it's not a fully meshed IPv4
> routing scenario for the switches), in spite of notransfer=yes on incoming
> and outgoing definitions of all ends of the IAX trunks?

asterisk-dev is not second-level support for asterisk-users . If you
cross-post it to both -users and -dev it is a good indication that it is
not really a -dev question. And questions do get answered on -users.

Please give it a chance. Let's not start calling names here. Most people
who may answer you here are also subscribed to -users .

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com