[asterisk-dev] OPAL and Asterisk

Paul Cadach paul at odt.east.telecom.kz
Thu Feb 1 13:13:57 MST 2007

If H.323 API in OPAL is not so different from OpenH323 one than it is easy
to adapt existing chan_h323 to be able to handle both OpenH323 and OPAL.

Which version of Fedora do you uses? Currently I'm creating test beds for
Asterisk and its chan_h323, so I can create additional VMWare virtual
machine with your Fedora.

WBR,
Paul.