[asterisk-dev] OPAL and Asterisk

John T. Guthrie III guthrie at counterexample.org
Thu Feb 1 12:58:29 MST 2007

Hello all,

I saw in a previous mail that there were no plans to add OPAL to 1.4.  Are
there any plans to add it to any later versions?  I'm asking since Fedora
seems to have dropped OpenH323, and the configure script for atserisk does not
seem to be having any luck finding the h323.h header file for OPAL at all.

Are there any suggestions for what course of action I might want to consider
before I go and try to build a backwards-compatibility package for openh323
on Fedora?

Thank you very much in advance.

Sincerely,

John Guthre