[asterisk-dev] zaptel cross compiling arm wrestling

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Fri Dec 21 09:44:53 CST 2007

On Fri, Dec 21, 2007 at 07:07:21AM -0800, mark spowage wrote:

>  a few more fixes are needed to wrist snap the 'arm' zaptel cross compile
>
> 1. add  the arm version to the makefile as noted in the last email

Again: please file a bug with that patch.

> 2. build a separate zaptel on the host to collect various files such as tones.h  and print_modes
>    files that run in native mode , created in the build process

All of those are built with HOSTCC . How are they causing you a problem?

BTW: when building packages for Debian I do just that: 'make prereq'
before packaging the separate source tarball that is to be used to
building for various kernels. I do consider this an ugly workaround.

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755              jabber:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com