[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] kpfleming: branch 1.4 r3490 - /branches/1.4/

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sat Dec 15 07:54:42 CST 2007

Tzafrir Cohen wrote:

> Wow, that looks nice :-)

Thanks... sometimes the things our commercial customers ask for do end
up being quite nice for the open source community too!

> How can a libtonezone user (e.g.: Asterisk) know of the change?
> (Can I upgrade libtonezone and not rebuild asterisk?)

Well, I didn't pay much attention to that, because the only client of
libtonezone that loads zones into Zaptel that I am aware of is ztcfg,
which gets compiled along with it. The way Asterisk uses libtonezone is
unaffected by these changes as far as I know.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Director of Software Technologies