[asterisk-dev] Unified Asterisk Interface

Jim Capp jcapp at anteil.com
Mon Dec 10 13:17:58 CST 2007

So, in other words, you are suggesting we write a core Asterisk app
rather than using the AGI?

This makes sense, but it is a little scary.  I like the separation of
AGI and AMI from Asterisk.
It allows us to build things without encumbering the server itself.

Can you recommend an app to take a look at as an example, something that
a seasoned C programmer would be able to fathom while trying to learn
Asterisk's core call handling?

Thanks,

Jim