[asterisk-dev] AMI losing events

Gabriel Ortiz Lour ortiz.admin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 10:32:57 CST 2007

Jim,

  In my application there is only one client listening on the AMI socket,
that I developed in C, so its not a problem of overloading. I've read that
if the packet sending time out Asterisk will not retry transmitting it, and
that is what I think it is happening. Among the solutions I saw was
re-coding the AMI event sending function, thing that I don't have the time
or the knolodge to do, That's why I'm seeking a way of doing this whithout
the AMI interface.
  About the kind of event being lost theres no pattern, pointing again to
the network timming out problem.

Any thoughts?

Best regards,
Gabriel