[asterisk-dev] AMI losing events

Gabriel Ortiz Lour ortiz.admin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 07:26:27 CST 2007

Hi all,

  I've searched the net for info on AMI losing events and saw that this
problem persists (as I am experiencing it!). I think that should be pretty
hard to fix it, so I was wondering if you guys could point me some other way
to receive the Asterisk events reliably, (maybe trought reading the console
directly?). I have an application that depends on the AMI events to keep
track of Agents, Queues, Links... and when I lose an event.... buuum!

  Any help would be appreciatte.

Thanks,
Gabriel Ortiz

PS.: last tested on Asterisk 1.4.14, didn't tried out the 1.4.15 yet (didn't
see anything related on the changelog).