[asterisk-dev] DTMF end accepted without begin

Dmitry Andrianov dimas at dataart.com
Mon Dec 3 04:11:56 CST 2007

Well, to me it sounds like business of DSP code itself to do such a filtering.
It sounds like bad idea if DSP will be detecting "raw" DTMF while some upper-level code (like channel driver or even application code) is post-processing it eliminating false alerts.

So it is not question of generating BEGIN frames, it is more like a question of improving DTMF detection in DSP.