[asterisk-dev] Zaptel Config

Tony Plack Tony at plack.net
Wed Aug 29 09:10:03 CDT 2007

I noticed that from version 1.4.4 to 1.4.5 (and 1.4.5.1) there was a change in the MakeFile from $(INSTALL_PREFIX) to $(DESTDIR) with no conversion.

Is this a permanent change?  It is my understanding that $(INSTALL_PREFIX) is more standard, is that true?

I also notice that the install of tonezone.h has been moved from install-include to install-libs, doesn't it need to be in both places?

Lastly, includedir is pointed to ${prefix}/include.  It appears that prefix is by default root so include files are being placed in /include which is not correct. I believe that these should be exec_prefix which would place include files in /usr/include.

Which of these need to be in the patch system.