[asterisk-dev] pkg-voip: asterisk incompatible with tor2?

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Wed Aug 29 04:34:45 CDT 2007

Hi

http://voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+Zaptel+Installation#IncompatibleWithtormenta2

Someone wrote on pkg-voip long ago:

  Zaptel 1.2.x incomplated with tormenta2 hardware.
  In Zaptel 1.2.9.1 always report:
  == Primary D-Channel on span 2 up
  == Primary D-Channel on span 4 up

  fix it, download new tormenta2.rbt replace old file in your zaptel
  source directory.

  download it from where (web view of SVN doesn't show that file has
  changed) ???

  Answer:
  date 2002 in tormenta2.rbt in current zaptel, but new tormenta2.rbt
  date was 2005, i think this problem is xilinx chip update.

  i don't know why SVN does not update. but i have tormenta2.rbt if you
  need pls let
  me know.

I don't see a note about this in the history, and I don't feel like
starting to go through the revisions one by one just to get the
username (which might be meaningless, as most users there don't provide
contact information in the user page like I do) .

So can anybody provide more information on this one?

--
               Tzafrir Cohen
icq#16849755                    jabber:tzafrir at jabber.org
+972-50-7952406           mailto:tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com