[asterisk-dev] [svn-commits] russell: branch 1.4 r80497 - in /branches/1.4: channels/ include/asterisk/ main/

Russell Bryant russell at digium.com
Thu Aug 23 13:22:40 CDT 2007

Zoa wrote:
> I seem to remember something that different users / peers could be
> matched when using realtime DB instead of a config file, maybe this
> needs to be checked at the same time ?

That is correct.  There is not the same level of control over matching order
when using realtime.  These changes are only meant to maintain behavior when
using iax.conf.

The matching behavior using realtime will also remain the exact same with these
changes in place.

--
Russell Bryant
Software Engineer