[asterisk-dev] meetme and DTMF going from Zap to SIP-IAX2

Tony Mountifield tony at softins.clara.co.uk
Fri Aug 10 08:47:59 CDT 2007

In article <61575c810708100605r72c648eaw7148bfb7bec6fd4f at mail.gmail.com>,
Matt Florell <astmattf at gmail.com> wrote:

> I plan on working on trying to backport the SLA features within meetme
> to the 1.2.X tree and will post on the tracker if I am successful.

You shouldn't need all the SLA stuff from Meetme just to add the DTMF
frame forwarding to conf_run().

Unless there's more to it than I thought. I haven't studied the SLA code
yet, since all I need is standard conferencing functionality. I always
wondered why SLA wasn't a separate module...

Cheers
Tony
--
Tony Mountifield