[asterisk-dev] CLI development questions

Perssy Llamosas pllamosas at telecall.com.pe
Sat Aug 4 15:06:49 CDT 2007

Misunderstanding, I didn't say you could use verbose 0 for scripts. You
wanted to have a clear console to debug or see what's going in your
Asterisk server without being overwhelmed by the huge amount of
information from the Asterisk console.

For scripts there is the asterisk manager module, telnet to it, use
libraries to connect to it, there are plenty APIs to use asterisk
manager: perl, python, php, java. All the information you require from
calls can be extracted from the Asterisk manager.

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+manager+API