[asterisk-dev] Xorcom claims

bob_is_me at cox.net bob_is_me at cox.net
Sat Aug 4 01:08:08 CDT 2007

Xorcom claims that:

Currently Zaptel PCI cards do not synchronize the PC clock. As a result, with the current version of Zaptel PCI cards can not be synchronized.

from their press release at: http://www.xorcom.com/documentation/white_papers/fax_modem

Tzaifir has been pushing a patch that tries to help the USB / interrupt latency issues of zaptel and they come accross as telling the market that zaptel doesn't work without their patch. period. Is this true?

Once again, point me at the problem and I will fix it. Xorcom is pushing a blatant lie here, and I am calling them out on it.