[asterisk-dev] zaptel make install

Matthew Yingling matt at xenotran.com
Thu Aug 2 13:06:12 CDT 2007

Hi,

I found that when I use menuselect to select various modules/drivers that
are disabled by default, they will build, but not install.  Is this behavior
by design?  I was expecting that if I enable the options, not only would
they build the programs, but they would get installed to the appropriate
locations with the default files.  I am referring in particular to the
various zt* and fx* executables.  I've written my own script to copy the
files into place whenever I build zaptel, but always thought it belonged in
the makefile.

Thanks,

Matthew Yingling