[asterisk-dev] Beginner question - Opening project in kdevelop

Thiago Paiva Flores tloginbh at yahoo.com.br
Mon Apr 30 07:54:16 MST 2007

Thanks again Philipp. I dont know if the user list
would be the best place since I'm trying to open
asterisk inside kdevelop to change some of the
sources.
but anyway, if you think I could get my anwers there
I'd be happy to singup in that list.
By the way, since I'm really a beginner here, if you
(or someone else) could tell me wich IDE are you using
(if you are using) and how do you debug the program in
a easy way. If there is some beginners guide for
developers I'd be happy to read it so I dont need send
to much easy questions here. I've read a lot of stuff
in the asterisk.org page, but nothing like a HOW TO
for me to open the project inside some IDE and start
compiling/debuging.

thanks again for teh attention,

Thiago Paiva Flores