[asterisk-dev] Patch for cdr_odbc.c

Jared Smith jaredsmith at jaredsmith.net
Wed Apr 11 06:47:23 MST 2007

On 4/11/07, Peter Lemenkov <lemenkov at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello All!
> We discovered that this module didn't work with Oracle driver for
> unixODBC. After some investigations we found that binding of variables
> didn't conforms recomendations (actually I can't understant how it
> worked at all!).

Thank you for your help in making Asterisk better.  As a rule of
thumb, we ask that you submit your patch to the bug tracker at
http://bugs.digium.com/.  Please also follow the Bug Guidelines posted
at http://asterisk.org/developers/bug-guidelines

This will ensure that the patch doesn't slip through the cracks, and
that other people can follow along in the progress of the patch.

Also, out of curiosity, have you looked at other places where ODBC
connections are used, such as app_voicemail.c (for ODBC voicemail),
func_odbc, etc.?  If cdr_odbc has this problem, I'm guessing we might
have this same problem in other areas as well.

-Jared