[asterisk-dev] Patch for cdr_odbc.c

Peter Lemenkov lemenkov at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 06:33:43 MST 2007

Hello All!
We discovered that this module didn't work with Oracle driver for
unixODBC. After some investigations we found that binding of variables
didn't conforms recomendations (actually I can't understant how it
worked at all!).

According to

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odbc/htm/odbcsqlbindparameter.asp

we found that pre-last parameter must be lenght of string passed or
even bigger (sizeof(buffer) would be satisfactory) but someone set it
to zero. So we created a simple patch and tested it woth MySQL and
Oracle driver for unixODBC.

Any comments and suggestions are welcome :)

--
With best regards!