[asterisk-dev] SOX creates distortion on WAVE to GSM conversion

Nicholas Campion campnic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 9 13:55:53 MST 2007

I totally agree.

I would much rather see the posts get ignored.  I've been reading this list
for about 9 months and have seen people get trashed for asking a simple
question.  I understand, we're (you're) developers, but I just don't think
you should address other people like this if you want to be constructive.

This is one of the more hostile lists I've seen, and frankly, it is
intimidating for people who would want to help with the project.  I would
like to think that this list is a resource for people who would like to help
make the product better.  I realize that off topic posts irritate us all,
but i think a bit more tact is called for when dealing with misplaced
posts.  It also reflects poorly on Digium to have their developers trashing
people on their development forum.

Just ignore the posts or politely reply that this is not the list for
activity.  Enough with trashing these people.

Nick