[asterisk-dev] bridge call CDR issue

Steve Murphy murf at parsetree.com
Fri Apr 6 10:54:23 MST 2007

On Fri, 2007-04-06 at 10:32 +0800, Di-Shi Sun wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> When I tried asterisk 1.4 downloaded from svn yesterday, I found the
> CDR function did not work anymore after a call. After I readed the
> code, I found the ast_bridge_call in res_feature.c caused this
> problem.
>
> In ast_bridge_call, the cdr structure of the chan, the inbound leg
> channel, is released. Then after the call, chan->cdr is NULL. CDR
> function gets the data from chan->cdr. So it returns -1.
>
> This issue was intruduced from reversion 59486. I do not know this is
> a new feature or a small bug. If it is a feature, is there any other
> way we can get the CDR data except from cdr-csv or cdr-custom?

Sorry for the hassle!

I was the fool that committed the fixes that broke other stuff. I'm
trying to
straighten things out. I did 'extensive' testing, but there are still
issues.
I'm working hard to clean up the issues, and hopefully real soon will
have things straightened out.

The fixes are for the strange things that happen to CDR during parking,
transfers, originates, etc. etc. Please bear with me, and report stuff
to me.

many thanks,

murf