[asterisk-dev] Asterisk hangups after T.38 ReInvite

Litnitchii Alexandr sasha at asterisk-support.ru
Mon Apr 2 23:33:16 MST 2007

Thanks, Raj Jain.
Yes, i've found in SIP RFC3261 paragraph 20.1 that Contact field is mandatory in 2XX responses. I'm just not sure that exactly it is the reason of breaking the session, because there seems to be no corresponding message.

I've already posted the issue at Mera's forum, but no reply yet :( .

Best regards,