[asterisk-dev] i wanted to work on asterisk

Steve Totaro stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
Mon Apr 2 07:30:52 MST 2007

"No Me No Fun, Know Me Know Fun.........", great slogan.

As Wasim said or you may want to checkout one of the more complete
tutorials on installing and using Trixbox
http://nerdvittles.com/index.php?p=151

If you are looking for paid services, this is the right list, you just
asked the wrong way.

Thanks,
Steve Totaro
http://www.asteriskhelpdesk.com