[asterisk-dev] Question about hup_handler & deadlocks

Jay Hoover jay at snapvine.com
Sun Sep 24 10:58:50 MST 2006

Thanks, that makes sense. One thing that I don't understand is what
situations in normal Asterisk operation would cause a SIGHUP to get sent to
the daemon. I'm getting a lot of these deadlocks, and I'm suspicious that
there is a problem somewhere else causing me to get an abnormal volume of
SIGHUPs. I will do more tracing to track that down, but do you know of
anything in normal operation that would cause a large volume of SIGHUPs?

Thanks for the help,

Jay