[asterisk-dev] iax2 connection drops after some minutes

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Thu Sep 21 06:27:12 MST 2006

today I move one asterisk box, behind connection with jitter (~500ms)
and can almost surely say, that svn trunk _has_ problem with dropping
connection in one direction when bigger jitter occur.
please, can somebody with jittery link experiment with this to confirm
my suspicion?
i would like to open bugreport for this, because this can be very
annoyng bug.
PJ

my setup:
phone1-asterisk1--->iax over jittery line in direction from phone1 to
phone2---->asterisk2-phone2
asterisk2 stops sending packets to phone2 when bigger jitter (>500ms)
occur, direction from phone2 to phone1 is still OK