[asterisk-dev] Call forward with CFU?

Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk roy at karlsbakk.net
Wed Sep 20 02:32:38 MST 2006

Hi all

Firstly, I apologize if this is not a clean -dev question, but I'll
try here anyway since it's prolly quite a bit above the average -
users knowledge.

I've got the following message from the telco regarding call forward
number presentation. Can someone please help me decipher this? I
don't understand much about this, except it's part of Q.932/ISDN, but
is this settable in asterisk as for today, or will I need a developer
to do this?

roy

> Roy ,
>
> Below is an extract taken from a working scenario of the CFU (A B -
> B C) functionality problem :
>
> Please can you activate the Asterisks equilivant  = Facility-
> Information-Element-Component.
>
> Let us know how u get on
>

>               --- 1. Q932 FAC IE ---
>     Invoke ID  : 0011    Operation: 000F    Component : 00A1
>     Data offset: 0008    CallRef  : 0005    CRFlag    : 0000
>     Whole data: A1 21 02 01 11 02 01 0F 30 19 02 01 01 0A 01 01
>                 A1 11 A0 0F A1 0D 0A 01 02 12 08 32 31 39 33 32
>                 31 31 30
>                 ---------------------
>                 Facility-Information-Element-Components Components ::=
>                   invokeComp:
>                     invokeID    17
>                     operation-value localValue:
> divertingLegInformation2  {c
>                     SEQUENCE
>                       INTEGER   1
>                       ENUMERATED   1
>                       [1]
>                         [0]
>                           [1]
>                             ENUMERATED   2
>                             NumericString   "21932110"

---
"Humans mostly aren't particularly evil. They just get carried away
by new ideas, like dressing up in jackboots and shooting people, or
dressing up in white sheets and lynching people, or dressing up in
tie-dye jeans and playing guitars at people"
  - Terry Pratchett
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
roy at karlsbakk.net