[asterisk-dev] Re: Problems compiling team/jcollie/bug6082 branch - revision 4294

Frank Church voipfc at googlemail.com
Fri Sep 15 15:29:03 MST 2006

Why should a branch require a tool that is not used by the trunk or
does the trunk itself require GNU make 3.81 in the 24hrs or so since I
compiled it?

Will the main trunk require GNU make 3.81 if this branch is
incorporated into it so close to the release date of 1.4? Make 3.81
came out about 5 months ago and Asterisk 1.4 development began long
before.

If some new functionality in Asterisk 1.4 requires the new version it
would be a good idea for those following Asterisk development to be
informed about it.

I even thought that branch had been incorporated into trunk until I
realised that the events I expected were not showing up. It was in an
earlier verrsion of trunk

Frank