[asterisk-dev] dialplan apps

Kevin P. Fleming kpfleming at digium.com
Sun Sep 10 20:59:36 MST 2006

----- Anthony LaMantia <alamantia at digium.com> wrote:
> as for a api spec, I am not aware of one off-hand

This is not correct. We are trying to build a complete set of doxygen-generated documentation for the API; this can be generated from an Asterisk source tree by running 'make progdocs'. There is also a pregenerated set of API documentation on http://www.asterisk.org in the Developers area, although it may be somewhat out of date.

This is pointed out every time someone runs 'make install', in fact, although the description there may not be the most accurate, it is certainly enough to get an interested developer to try it out and see what it produces.

--
Kevin P. Fleming
Senior Software Engineer