[asterisk-dev] dialplan apps

Anthony LaMantia alamantia at digium.com
Sun Sep 10 16:10:41 MST 2006

Hi,

as for a api spec, I am not aware of one off-hand

but,

the functions you would use in a typical application are  defined in app.c, channel.c, frame.c and file.c ..etc

checking out the header files for these files as well as their usage in other applications would be the best way of going about studying their usage IMO