[asterisk-dev] E&M Flash Hook Support

Rob Wilson rewilson at gmail.com
Fri Sep 8 12:29:25 MST 2006

Hello,
In May of 2005 there was a bounty request for adding FlashHook support
to lines using E&M signalling
(http://lists.digium.com/pipermail/asterisk-dev/2005-May/012818.html).
According to http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+bounty+E+and+M+FlashHook+support
the bounty was closed and contracted out to Digium.

Does anyone know if this was completed? I've been unsuccessful in
contacting the poster who placed the bounty request and did not see
any related code posted at http://bugs.digium.com.

The zaptel driver has config options for enabling flash over E&M but
app_flash.c restricts usage to channels with FXO signalling. My overly
optimistic attempt to simply remove the signalling check didn't seem
to work.

Thanks,
Rob