[asterisk-dev] SIP Session establish thru IAX servers

sudhir kumar sudhir_kumar_t at yahoo.co.in
Thu Sep 7 05:41:11 MST 2006

Hi,

 I'm trying to establish SIP session through Asterisk IAX Protocol. This is the scenario I'm doing.

 1) two asterisk IAX servers are registered with each other
 2) Two SIP clients registered with Asterisk IAX Servers respectively.

 But I'm unable to connect (using SJLab SIP soft phones).
 Am I doing the right way?

 Any response is highly appericated.

 thanks in advance

 Best regards,