[asterisk-dev] Crash when using custom application when Slav's Abstract Jitterbuffer is enabled

Mikael Bjerkeland mikael at bjerkeland.com
Thu Sep 7 01:06:34 MST 2006

Mikael Bjerkeland wrote:

>>I am using an application app_mcc2.c which rates calls, chooses trunk,
>>does prepaid/postpaid handling etc. This application was developed by my
>>programmer and has worked flawlessly since Asterisk 1.0.5 with minor
>>code changes from 1.0.X to 1.2.X.
>>

>Just checking, since it wasn't clear in your message: you did recompile
>your application after enabling the jitterbuffer, didn't you?

Yep, enabled jitterbuffer first, then recompiled.

>IIRC the JB patch changes some of the channel structures, which would
>likely break modules that aren't expecting it.

Could you please point me to the changes? I'm not a programmer, so I will probably not manage to solve this by myself.
I would appreciate any hints.

>Cheers,
>    Nic.

>--
>Nic Bellamy,
>Head Of Engineering, Vadacom Ltd - http://www.vadacom.co.nz/

PS: Sorry if this message is not replied to your original post. I have a small problem with Evolution.

Regards,
Mikael