[asterisk-dev] What's the difference ?

Julian Lyndon-Smith asterisk at dotr.com
Sat Sep 2 01:12:41 MST 2006

I've noticed that I have had a lot of segfaults / problems with the svn
trunk of asterisk, and a lot of people have been unable to reproduce
them on their lab / production machines.

What could be causing this ? It's not the machine / physical because I
have exactly the same problems with an HP-dl380 and a dell 2850.

The only common thing is that they are both running Centos 4.3.

What do most of you guys use for the OS ? What versions ?

I want to be able to have as similar a setup as possible to reduce the
potential problems that differences can cause.

Julian