[asterisk-dev] IAX2 still broken

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 22:53:37 MST 2006

1.4svn IAX2 stops responding after some while (usually 2-5
hours) and asterisk needs to be restared than to restore
IAX2 operation. Theren is no segfault or log data. I'll try
to get any logs or stable condition (i suppose some amount
of calls must pass through). And I'll fill bug report ASAP.
I was just wondering if that already known behaviour of
1.4svn - since it appears not just after start.