[asterisk-dev] users and peers (and phones and trunks) ?

Johansson Olle E olle at voop.com
Thu Oct 26 08:31:15 MST 2006

We just had that debate a while ago on asterisk-users. Google and you
will
find the recap.

Basically: From chan_sips perspective: There's no reason at all
and it's going away. As you are aware of, I have code in a branch
that removes the user, which now is integrated into codename
pineapple.

We decided not to change chan_sip, but to do the significant
architecture change in a new version in parallell.

/Olle