[asterisk-dev] Regarding SIP performance

Chirag Vaishnav chirag_vaishnav at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 25 22:31:29 MST 2006

hi!
I am doing the same work here. my task is to make the process faster. and as
i have told you hashing is the way to do that. Onse we finish with that we
can think of other things. As you have Implimented it there is no meaning of
weasting time on that. So it would be better for me that I help you in that
and then we can see the performance and do further work. So plz let me know
if I can help you in coading or testing.

Chirag.