[asterisk-dev] Floating audio disappear issue

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Wed Oct 25 22:25:12 MST 2006

Hi!

While using 1.4 including beta-2 beta-3 and beta-svn I'm
experiencing the audio disappear after uptime ~1 day. So
audio just becoming 1-way or no audio at all. This applies
to SIP and IAX. With IAX it even worse - after a a
mentioned while - sometimes I'm unable to dial a number -
log says nothing special, call just don't come through.
Everything cures if i restart asterisk - but again - for a
while. If someone could point me how to track the problem
more specificially - i'll be glad doing so.

Regards,
Anton.