[asterisk-dev] IAX2 deadlock in trunk - out of free iax2 threads

Anton anton.vazir at gmail.com
Tue Oct 10 07:06:37 MST 2006

I do not use queues either. High call volume just makes it
happen faster. Actually IAX breaks much sooner than we can
see mentioned messages even on low call volume. (i found
that yesterday) - but I still cannot use the fixed version
since SVN with revision 44762 seems hidden somewhere out of
reach (not synchronized???) and just 44743 could be
downloaded... which is still broken.