[asterisk-dev] IAX2 deadlock in trunk - out of free iax2 threads

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Tue Oct 10 06:02:20 MST 2006

On Sunday 08 October 2006 08:40, Anton wrote:
> Just found an issue, while loading trunk asterisk with live
> calls (~30 sim calls) after a while (20 - 30m) asterisk
> deadlocked and does not accept anymore IAX2 calls.

I've seen this in the last week, but unloading (noload in modules.conf)
app_queue.so fixed it.  I was led there by analyzing the stack traces of the
core dumps I had (I kill -9'd asterisk to "recover" from that)

I am not so sure it's a chan_iax2 problem.  I never hit that kind of call
volume with Asterisk, and I never use queues.  :-)

-A.