[Asterisk-Dev] multiple registrations of same credentials

Bradley bradley at rucus.net
Fri Oct 6 03:59:32 MST 2006

We have hacked the sip channel and dial app in asterisk to enable
multiple registrations, and 'SIP forking'.
Here is the patch:
http://www.strange.za.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=22&Itemid=1

*our history*
We currently use SER and were debating alternatives for forking. This
patch is not a proper solution. Its our 'quick&nasty' :-)

Bradley