[asterisk-dev] Re: app_reload?

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Wed Oct 4 21:31:51 MST 2006

Jeremy McNamara wrote:
> Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
>
>> I'm amazed this hasn't been thought of before...
>>
>> Thanks again, you made it happen!
>

> I made app_reload report status to the calling party -  It now streams
> various standard prompts to the caller informing them if the reload
> succeeded or not.
>
> If you hear 'thank you' that means the reload worked - There wasn't an
> appropriate standard prompt that I could find, so I went with thank you.
>
> If you hear the beeperr tone (with no thank you) the reload failed -
> meaning either there is another reload already happening or the passed
> value didn't match a module that was loaded.
>

> Jeremy McNamara
>

> P.S. I am developing on the v1.2 version so the SVN trunk version may be
> totally borken.

Jeremy,

	I need to send some prompts into Allison...  I'll add these.  What
should she say?  How about:

Reload Successful
Reload Failed

	Does app_reload set any channel variables based on status?  I don't
want this to turn into some kind of albatross for you, but I thought I'd
ask :).

--
Kristian Kielhofner