[asterisk-dev] Re: app_reload?

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Wed Oct 4 20:07:50 MST 2006

Kristian Kielhofner wrote:
> I'm amazed this hasn't been thought of before...
>
> Thanks again, you made it happen!

I made app_reload report status to the calling party -  It now streams
various standard prompts to the caller informing them if the reload
succeeded or not.

If you hear 'thank you' that means the reload worked - There wasn't an
appropriate standard prompt that I could find, so I went with thank you.

If you hear the beeperr tone (with no thank you) the reload failed -
meaning either there is another reload already happening or the passed
value didn't match a module that was loaded.

Jeremy McNamara

P.S. I am developing on the v1.2 version so the SVN trunk version may be
totally borken.