[asterisk-dev] Build instructions out of date?

Jay R. Ashworth jra at baylink.com
Tue Oct 3 08:17:42 MST 2006

On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 08:19:42AM -0500, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
> ----- Brian Candler <B.Candler at pobox.com> wrote:
> > Do the instructions for building from SVN at
> > http://www.asterisk.org/download need to be updated?
>
> No, because the only released versions of Asterisk work properly with
> those instructions. Once Asterisk 1.4 is no longer in beta and has
> been released, then we will update that page.

Brian *did* say "for building from SVN", Kevin.

It sounds to me like the current SVN *has* had it's build process
change, which seems orthogonal to "released versions"... or am I
missing something.

Cheers,
-- jra

	"That's women for you; you divorce them, and 10 years later,
	  they stop having sex with you."  -- Jennifer Crusie; _Fast_Women_