[asterisk-dev] Support for TCP in asterisk

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Wed Nov 22 04:33:35 MST 2006

Just a suggestion for rewrite, extend bindaddress option in sip.conf to accept
multiple IP addresses, for example, I have a multihomed host with 5 IP
addresses and want asterisk to listen to for incoming packets on 2 addresses
only. Current implementation allows to specify either all IPs or only 1 IP.