[asterisk-dev] zaptel helper script: the branch

Tzafrir Cohen tzafrir.cohen at xorcom.com
Tue Nov 21 22:32:41 MST 2006

On Tue, Nov 21, 2006 at 05:04:42PM -0600, John Lange wrote:
> See also:
>
> http://bugs.digium.com/view.php?id=8364

Great. This patch only goes farther to prove Oron's point in the

With the comon code in zaptel-helper, it is time to split the init.d
script between distributions.

Does SuSE have anything like Debian's /etc/modules ? An easy way to
modprobe modules at startup before they are loaded?

Another issue: what is the relation between the zaptel "service" and the
networking "service"? Does zaptel need anything from /usr ? Do you have
a network interface that needs a working Zaptel to start?