[asterisk-dev] RFC: internal CLI changes

Oriz L. Miller oriz at mac.com
Sun Nov 19 18:24:18 MST 2006

I am not exactly why this discussion is heading in the direction that
it is...... no one is asking for *newbies* or "original "(devs)" or
"(power users)" to change thier thinking or usage. The example below
show should clarify:

Currently (1.2.9.12) you would type either "extensions reload" OR
"ext [tab] rel [return]"
and (1.4.b3) you would type with either "dialplan reload" OR "di
[tab] rel [return]"

What is being asking for, is that these continue to work, with the
addition of the following:

(1.4 {and forward}) you would be able to use the above AND/OR be able
to use "di rel [return]"

Am I seeing this correctly ?
Oriz.