[asterisk-dev] app_realtime vs. func_realtime

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sun Nov 19 12:28:05 MST 2006

Mark Spencer wrote:
> Just soliciting some input here, but does anybody else think that
> func_realtime is really an incredibly awful replacement for app_realtime
> that puts much more burden on the programmer when there are multiple
> fields you're interested in and that app_realtime should find its way
> back into trunk?

I would second that emotion.

I haven't re-done to accomodate the change yet, in part because I dread
it so much.

I know Realtime in general is something of a political potato, but those
of us who use it, I'm sure, would defend its use.

Anything that makes it harder to use is a regression, but I'm sure
someone out there would disagree with that :-)

B.

believed to be clean.