Fw: [asterisk-dev] oh323 faststart with cisco gateways

Pavel Jezek pavel.jezek at i.cz
Fri Nov 17 03:22:46 MST 2006

I do not look into chan_h323 code, but generaly:
chan_h323 is what is included in asterisk channels/h323 directory
chan_oh323 is independent project from inaccessnetworks (currently
unmaintained, as I wrote)
chan_ooh323 from asterisk addons, I also reported some bug in their
bugtracker at http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?forum_id=43045
but seems, that chan_ooh323 maintenance isn't crucial for obj-sys
developers  :'(
PJ