Fw: [asterisk-dev] oh323 faststart with cisco gateways

Di-Shi Sun di-shi at transnexus.com
Thu Nov 16 13:48:07 MST 2006

----- Original Message -----
From: Di-Shi Sun
To: pavel.jezek at i.cz
Sent: Thursday, November 16, 2006 3:36 PM
Subject: Re: [asterisk-dev] oh323 faststart with cisco gateways

Hi Pavel,

Thank you for your reply. Maybe I misunderstood. I said oh323 channel driver, I refered to chan_h323 in asterisk. All the data structures and functions in chan_h323 and channel/h323 this channel driver used started with oh323. If I am wrong, please correct me.

I had tried ooh323 and posted several major bugs on bugs.digium.com. Before these bugs are fixed, we cannot use it.

BTW, would you please tell me if the oh323 you mentioned is in asterisk svn?

Thanks,

Di-Shi Sun.